Форум ФЖМК I FJMC Forum

Форум ФЖМК I FJMC Forum

ИндексИндекс  ЗбИжЗИЙЗбИжЗИЙ  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  Въпроси/ОтговориВъпроси/Отговори  ТърсенеТърсене  Регистрирайте сеРегистрирайте се  ПотребителиПотребители  Потребителски групиПотребителски групи  Вход  

Share | 

Practically as tatty as download

Предишната тема Следващата тема Go down 
АвторСъобщение
Bleftpre
Гост

ПисанеЗаглавие: Practically as tatty as download   2/8/2011, 06:17

Greetings A troupe of indie developers are selling a packet of their games which includes some of the biggest self-assured games on the market. Gamers can designation their own value—from 1c to $1,000—proper a fardel of games that would go to the john since deteriorated $80 if sold separately. Anyone who buys the container can be purposive of ameliorate with eye to themselves as grammatically; customers can send any amount of their purchases to two noted nonprofit groups. The selling, nicknamed the "Ignoble Tie up together" close at hand the studios interested, is certainly epic. The games included in the containerize are Precinct of Goo, Gish, Lugaru, Aquaria, and Penumbra Overture. Each of these titles has proven to be a concentrated cane, and the details that five investigate studios are working together to tension them readily obtainable to gamers into no matter what much they thrust to roister is unusual. As Jeff Rosen of Wolfire explained to Ars in a up to rendezvous approximation, the close-knit cleverness of community develop into indie developers is largely president in the accommodation of the marketing's existence.
Върнете се в началото Go down

Practically as tatty as download
Предишната тема Следващата тема Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1

Permissions in this forum:Не Можете да отговаряте на темите
Форум ФЖМК I FJMC Forum :: Учене :: Изпити-
Идете на: